Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Economic Crisis

The Economic Crisis

The United States is crossing a big economic crisis. It is incredible see how many people are losing their cars, houses and money. 0ne of the reason why this is happening is because the United States spent too much money in wars and giving many credit cars to the people, and some of those people did not paid it. Because this economic crisis, many people are nonemployees and also many rich people became poor.

The economic crisis of the United States is hurting my self as a resident of the USA. Three moth ago I went of vacation to my country, The Dominican Republic, and as when I came back to New York There was no more hoers available for me to work. Then because of this, I cud not pay my credits cars. I was looking for a Job, but was hard to me to found it. This economic crisis is affecting to the most of the people in this. country

No comments: