Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lessening God Words

Name: Yoel Gonzalez September 13, 2008



Few days ago I was taking a time to listen God words. In those moments I was thinking about school and all the projects that I want to complete in my life, when came in to my main, why some time we have to wait so most to have whatever we hope that Jesus going to help us to get?. I remember that in this day I was not register for school yet. So, few mines after I was asking this question came into my main that I will not get what I wish to have. But I remembered that if I want that Gad speak to me I can not think about negative things, also because those think don’t come from Gad. But the more interesting part is that Gad spoke into me and tolls me that in his holy shot am no fear, if not that in his holy shot am always victory. All that I have to say is that God is amazing God because one day after he toll me this, I get register and my faith grounded.

No comments: